Where is Cruise Terminal?
Fort-de-France is home to Cruise Terminal. Fort-de-France is known for its port and restaurants. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Fort-de-France Cathedral and Musee Departemental de la Martinique.
Where Can I Stay near Cruise Terminal?
We've got 45 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Cruise Terminal. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Cruise Terminal
What to See near Cruise Terminal
- Fort-de-France Cathedral
- La Savane
- La Francaise Beach
- Express des Îles
- Fort Saint Louis
Things to Do near Cruise Terminal
- Musee Departemental de la Martinique
- Casino Bateliere Plaza
- Golf de la Martinique
- Jardin de Balata
- Mangofil Martinique
How to Get to Cruise Terminal
Flights to Fort-de-France
- de-France (FDF-Martinique Aime Cesaire Intl. Airport (FDF), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from central Fort-de-France