What is Valenca Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about welcoming Valenca. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Valenca Fortifications. When you're ready to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Valenca has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you want, Valenca has different kinds of family accommodations so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Valenca?
Our travelers have rated this as their favorite kid-friendly hotel:
- Outdoor pool • Arcade • BBQ grills
Quinta da Devesa
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Valenca?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Valenca, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Church of San Telmo (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Tui Cathedral (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Monte Aloia National Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km)
- Palácio Da Brejoeira (7.6 mi/12.3 km)
- Fluvial da Lenta Beach (7.2 mi/11.6 km)
- Biennial Art Foundation of Cerveira (7.6 mi/12.2 km)
- Castelinho Leisure Park (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Praia Fluvial do Taboão - Festival Paredes De Coura (8.4 mi/13.6 km)
- Asociación Galega de Graniteiros (8.9 mi/14.3 km)
- Caldas de Salvaterra de Miño (9.1 mi/14.6 km)