Where is Christ The Redeemer Statue?
Oas is home to Christ The Redeemer Statue. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mayon Volcano and Cagsawa Ruins.
Where Can I Stay near Christ The Redeemer Statue?
You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
ZEN Rooms Elkanville Hotel - 3.1 mi (5 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Ligao Bed and Breakfast - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
David Hometel - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
How to Get to Christ The Redeemer Statue
Flights to Oas
- Daraga (DRP-Bicol Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from central Oas
- Naga (WNP), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from central Oas