Where is The Old House?
Hay on Wye is home to The Old House. Hay on Wye is a welcoming city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the gardens. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Brecon Beacons National Park and Hergest Croft Gardens.
Where Can I Stay near The Old House?
We've got 28 hotels you can choose from within a mile of The Old House. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
The Swan at Hay Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Roof Tops: a two bedroom apartment in central Hay-on-Wye
- 4-star apartment • Free WiFi
The Pavement Palace
- 4-star property • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Perfectly located in centre of Hay, beautiful cottage, private parking & wifi.
- 3-star vacation home • Garden
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near The Old House
What to See near The Old House
- Hergest Ridge
- Hay Castle
- Whitney Bridge
- Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve
Things to Do near The Old House
- Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre
- Richard Booth's Bookshop
- Erwood Station Craft Centre, Gallery and Tea Rooms