Where is Amphi Hall?
Fujikawaguchiko is home to Amphi Hall. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Lake Kawaguchi and Fuji-Q Highland.
Where Can I Stay near Amphi Hall?
We've got 72 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Amphi Hall. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star ryokan • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Lake Villa Kawaguchiko
- 3-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
La Vista Fuji Kawaguchiko
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Spacious rooms
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Amphi Hall
What to See near Amphi Hall
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Maple Corridor
- Oishi Park
- Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
- Shinkura Fuji Asama Shrine
Things to Do near Amphi Hall
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum
- Itchiku Kubota Art Museum
- Kawaguchiko Museum of Art
- Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center