Where is Necropoli di Porto?
Fiumicino is home to Necropoli di Porto. Fiumicino is a walkable city well liked for its shopping and seaside. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see St. Peter's Basilica and St. Peter's Square.
Where Can I Stay near Necropoli di Porto?
We've got 22 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Necropoli di Porto. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Isola Sacra Rome Airport
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- 3-star residence • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Sleep and go Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Necropoli di Porto
What to See near Necropoli di Porto
- Fiera di Roma
- Ostia Antica
- Rome Tourist Port
Things to Do near Necropoli di Porto
- Parco Leonardo
- Parco de' Medici Golf Club
- Pontile Di Ostia
- da Vinci Market Central
How to Get to Necropoli di Porto
Flights to Fiumicino
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from central Fiumicino
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from central Fiumicino