Where is Museo Etnografico Galluras?
Luras is home to Museo Etnografico Galluras. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mount Limbara and Li Lolghi Tomb of the Giants.
Where Can I Stay near Museo Etnografico Galluras?
We've got 30 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Museo Etnografico Galluras. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Villa Grazia - Country house immersed in the green between sea and mountain - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Affittacamere Le Gemelle - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Museo Etnografico Galluras
What to See near Museo Etnografico Galluras
- Mount Limbara
- Alzoledda Dolmen
- Dolmen von Luras
- Nuraghe Majori
- Convent of Degli Scolopi
Things to Do near Museo Etnografico Galluras
- Pascaredda Tomb of the Giants
- Gallura Winery
- Carmine Theatre
- Olivia Carta Cannas Ethnographic Museum
- Museum of Banditry
How to Get to Museo Etnografico Galluras
Flights to Luras
- Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from central Luras