What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Vila Nova de Gaia?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel gym is important, you may want to shake up your routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Jardim do Morro Park
- Lavandeira Municipal Park
- Local Nature Reserve of Douro Estuary
- Lavadores Beach
- Granja Beach
- Porto Historic Center
- Dom Luis I Bridge
- El Corte Inglés de Gaia
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Vila Nova de Gaia
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you’re visiting Vila Nova de Gaia, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Travelers to Vila Nova de Gaia enjoy the riverfront. Porto Historic Center, Dom Luis I Bridge, and El Corte Inglés de Gaia are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Vila Nova de Gaia?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Vila Nova de Gaia:
Hilton Porto GaiaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Dom Luis I Bridge
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Spa tub
Vincci Ponte de FerroUpscale hotel, steps from Dom Luis I Bridge
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool
The Yeatman HotelLuxury hotel with spa, near Taylor’s Port Cellars
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
296 Heritage ApartmentsLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Dom Luis I Bridge
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
The Lodge HotelBeach hotel in Canidelo with spa, bar/lounge
- Health club • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location