Where is West Orange Trail?
Winter Garden is home to West Orange Trail. Winter Garden is a family-friendly city well known for its fun-filled waterparks and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Universal Studios Florida and Universal Orlando Resort.
Where Can I Stay near West Orange Trail?
You might want to consider this hotel in West Orange Trail.
Edgewater Hotel - 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away
- 3.5-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near West Orange Trail
What to See near West Orange Trail
- Bill Frederick Park
- Central Florida Fairgrounds
- Lake Butler
- Hancock Park
- National Training Center
Things to Do near West Orange Trail
- Universal Studios Florida
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Bella Collina Golf Club
- Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Golf Club
- Orange County National Golf Club
How to Get to West Orange Trail
Flights to Winter Garden
- Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO), 19.3 mi (31 km) from central Winter Garden
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from central Winter Garden
- Leesburg, FL (LEE-Leesburg Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from central Winter Garden