Where is Mirador Diego Portales?
Valparaiso is home to Mirador Diego Portales. Valparaiso is a walkable city known for its the art scene and cafes. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Plaza Victoria and Mirador Paseo Gervasoni.
Where Can I Stay near Mirador Diego Portales?
We've got 35 hotels to pick from within a mile of Mirador Diego Portales. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
La Joya Hostel
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Volta Inn Hostel
- 3-star cottage • Outdoor pool • Terrace
Diego De Almagro Valparaiso
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Mirador Diego Portales
What to See near Mirador Diego Portales
- Valparaiso University
- Plaza Victoria
- Mirador Paseo Gervasoni
- La Sebastiana Museum
- Paseo Yugoslavo
Things to Do near Mirador Diego Portales
- Casa Mirador de Lukas
- Vina del Mar Casino
- Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre
- Avenida Peru
- Open Air Museum of Valparaiso