Where is Shangana Cultural Village?
Hazyview is home to Shangana Cultural Village. Hazyview is known for its gardens and parks. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park and Perry's Bridge Reptile Park.
Where Can I Stay near Shangana Cultural Village?
We've got 82 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Shangana Cultural Village. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Sabi River Sun Resort - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Hazyview Cabanas - 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa - 2 mi (3.3 km) away
- 5-star lodge • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Idle & Wild - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Hippo Hollow Country Estate - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Things to See and Do near Shangana Cultural Village
What to See near Shangana Cultural Village
- Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary
- Elephant Whispers
How to Get to Shangana Cultural Village
Flights to Hazyview
- Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 21 mi (33.9 km) from central Hazyview