What is Sofia Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the culturally rich city of Sofia without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travelers to Sofia can check out the museums, cafes, and shopping, which could be great ways to explore the area. Take a selfie at Saint Sofia Monument and Vitoshka Boulevard for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Sofia a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. We have 58 cheap Sofia hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Sofia?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Sofia budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • 6 restaurants • 4 bars • Sauna • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Visito Apart HouseCity-center hotel in Sofia City Center
Hotel Marinela SofiaLuxury hotel in Lozenets with indoor pool, health club
Avel Guesthouse3-star guesthouse
Legends Hotel Sofia3-star hotel
Hotel GenevaSofia upscale hotel with bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Sofia?
You'll find plenty of ways to have fun in Sofia while keeping to your budget. Check out these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Mount Vitosha
- City Garden
- Borisova Gradina
- National Museum of History
- Boyana Church
- National Museum of Military History
- Saint Sofia Monument
- Vitoshka Boulevard
- Sofia Central Mineral Baths
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks