Where is Madonna d'Altomare Stadium?
Polignano a Mare is home to Madonna d'Altomare Stadium. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Zoosafari and Grotta Ardito Promenade.
Where Can I Stay near Madonna d'Altomare Stadium?
We've got 263 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Madonna d'Altomare Stadium. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Covo dei Saraceni
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
What to See near Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Cala Paura Beach
- San Vito Beach
Things to Do near Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
- Indiana Park
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Pino Pascali Museum
- Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
How to Get to Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare