Where is Seymour's Pond?
Southampton Parish is home to Seymour's Pond. Southampton Parish is a welcoming city well liked for its pristine golf courses and beaches. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Sinky Bay Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Seymour's Pond?
You might want to consider this hotel in Seymour's Pond.
The Reefs Resort & Club - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
Things to See and Do near Seymour's Pond
What to See near Seymour's Pond
- Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
- Sinky Bay Beach
- East Whale Bay
- Horseshoe Bay
- Somerset Bridge
Things to Do near Seymour's Pond
- Fairmont Southampton Golf Club
- Port Royal Golf Course
- Front Street
- Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute
- Bermuda Aquarium Museum and Zoo (BAMZ)
How to Get to Seymour's Pond
Flights to Southampton Parish
- L.F. Wade Intl. Airport (BDA), 10 mi (16 km) from central Southampton Parish