Where is Petra Beach?
Patmos is home to Petra Beach. Patmos is known for its port and beaches. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Convent of Evangelismos and Grikos Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Petra Beach?
We've got 32 hotels to pick from within a mile of Petra Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Patmos Aktis Suites & Spa
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub
Agnanti villa MHTE1468K91000407601
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ferry shuttles
Things to See and Do near Petra Beach
What to See near Petra Beach
- Aegean Islands
- Convent of Evangelismos
- Grikos Beach
- Monastery of St. John the Theologian
- Psili Ammos Beach
How to Get to Petra Beach
Flights to Patmos
- Leros Island (LRS), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Patmos
- Ikaria Island (JIK), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from central Patmos