Where is Minigolf Centrale?
Milano Marittima is home to Minigolf Centrale. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mirabilandia and Adriatic Golf Club Cervia.
Where Can I Stay near Minigolf Centrale?
We've got 115 hotels to choose from within a mile of Minigolf Centrale. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Restaurant • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Minigolf Centrale
What to See near Minigolf Centrale
- Papeete Beach
- Pineta di Cervia - Milano Marittima
- Le Siepi Cervia
- Porto Canale
- Levante Park
Things to Do near Minigolf Centrale
- Adriatic Golf Club Cervia
- Cervia Thermal Baths
- Atlantica Water Park
- Museum of Salt
How to Get to Minigolf Centrale
Flights to Milano Marittima
- Federico Fellini Intl. Airport (RMI), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from central Milano Marittima