Where is Agia Marina Church?
Leros is home to Agia Marina Church. Leros is known for cultural attractions such as the historic sites. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Leros Ecclesiastical Museum and Pandeli Castle.
Where Can I Stay near Agia Marina Church?
We've got 30 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Agia Marina Church. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Crithoni's Paradise Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Walkable location
A neoclassical gem in the heart of a greek fisherman village.
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Tassos Apartments II
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
A few meters away from the beach with a splendid view of the Mediterranean Sea.
- 4-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
Villa Daniela . TRADITION and LUXURY !
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Agia Marina Church
What to See near Agia Marina Church
- Pandeli Castle
- Leros Windmills
- Bellinis Tower Museum
- Ksirokampos Beach
- Castle of Panteli
Things to Do near Agia Marina Church
- Leros Ecclesiastical Museum
- War Museum of Leros
How to Get to Agia Marina Church
Flights to Leros
- Leros Island (LRS), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from central Leros
- Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 27 mi (43.4 km) from central Leros
- Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from central Leros