Where is Saugerties Village Beach?
Saugerties South is home to Saugerties Village Beach. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Saugerties Lighthouse and HITS-on-the-Hudson.
Where Can I Stay near Saugerties Village Beach?
We've got 34 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Saugerties Village Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
- 3.5-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Saugerties Village Beach
What to See near Saugerties Village Beach
- Saugerties Lighthouse
- Bard College
- Overlook Mountain Trailhead
- Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery
Things to Do near Saugerties Village Beach
- Opus 40
- Hudson Valley Mall
- Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Woodstock Golf Club
- Red Hook Golf Club
How to Get to Saugerties Village Beach
Flights to Saugerties South
- Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from central Saugerties South