What's Bakoven Like?Bakoven is notable for its seaside access. Enjoy this an upscale neighborhood's mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Table Mountain National Park and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas. Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bakoven?
We have 223 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Bakoven:
Ocean View HouseMountain guesthouse with 2 outdoor pools, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • Bar • Walkable location
Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique HotelLuxury hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to BakovenBakoven is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Bakoven
Things to See and Do in and around Bakoven
What to See in Bakoven
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to Do near Bakoven:
- V&A Waterfront (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Kloof Street (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- South African National Gallery (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- District Six Museum (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Slave Lodge (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)