What is General Santos Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit General Santos for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at General Santos City Museum and KCC Mall of Gensan for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes General Santos a favorite among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 18 cheap General Santos hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in General Santos?
Hotels.com travelers' top General Santos budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Close to shopping
Casa Rafael Business Inn3-star hotel
Hotel Giorgio3-star hotel
Hotel San Marco3-star General Santos hotel with bar
Antonio's Apartelle & Suites3-star hotel
Sun City Suites3-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in General Santos?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in General Santos on a modest budget. Glance at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Queen Tuna Park
- Plaza Heneral Santos
- St. Paul Novitiate Park
- KCC Mall of Gensan
- Robinsons Place Gensan
- General Santos City Museum
- Gumasa Beach
- Balut Island
Sights & Landmarks